Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sipadan..Round Two


So Ok, we are going to Sipadan again but its so worth it. Sesiapa yang nda pigi tu,..hahaha tu lah. Next time kita simpan duit sama2 for few months pas tu, sure everyone can go. Those has done the scuba diving for the first time like I did in July know that once you do Sipadan, anywhere else is not up to standard except for Palawan, Philippines and Manado, Sulawesi. Those who are scared of sharks, well, ikan yu disini tidak makan manusia lah. They are few, the White Tip, Black Tip, GreyReef etc. I swam with few and they were harmless. The last time we dived, they were at least 4 keliling kami. The divemaster said 'wah, untungnya kita hari ni, sebab banyak shark'. Later after I went up the boat, I noticed my shin was bleeding, kena corals. Patutlah banyak shark, they smelt my blood. Oopss.

I would love to go to Palawan next. Palawan is an island province of the Philippines located in the Western Visayas region. Its capital is Puerto Princesa City and it is the largest province in terms of land area. The islands of Palawan stretch from Mindoro to Borneo in the southwest. It lies between the South China Sea in the northwest and Sulu Sea in the southeast. The province is named after its largest island, Palawan Island.

Cantik oh tempat tu. Then I'd love to go to my mom's hometown, well, she was from Zamboanga City but my mom's family moved to Cebu. Cebu ni banyak campuran Sepanyol coz it was colonised by the Spanish centuries ago. My mom is a mestisa, kacukan Filipina-Sepanyol (sebelah datuk). That's why all my family members bernama sepanyol kecuali saya,Joseph....huhuhu. Anyway, saya dengar from my friends that kalau kamu pigi sana, sure tidak mau balik. So, kawan-kawan semua. Pray that I win the Toto Jackpot, RM14 million, semua kamu saya bawah melancung ke Cebu. Then we party like nobody business. Tidak dibenarkan baca buku disana...hahahhahaa.
The City of Cebu (Cebuano: Dakbayan sa Sugbo, Filipino: Lungsod ng Cebu) is the capital of Cebu in the Philippines and is an important metropolitan center in the country. The city lies on the eastern shore of the island of Cebu and is the first Spanish settlement in the country. It is the country's main domestic shipping hub and is home to more than 80% of the country's inter-island shipping companies. Cebu is also the main hub, outside of the capital, of international flights into the country and is the most important center of commerce, trade, and industry in the Visayas and Mindanao, the southern parts of the country. It is because of this and other important aspects that Cebu City is dubbed the Queen City of the South.

But for now,..kawan-kawan, I'm looking forward to go to Sipadan with all of you. Kita gempakkan Sipadan & Mabul. Kita snorkel dengan penuh perasaan. We suba dive macam ikan lumba-lumba. 10 days to go!! Yippeee...!!

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo