Monday, August 25, 2008

Looking Good

Wanna look cute like Anne Curtis, Filipina actress. (Perlukah kita nampak cantik macam ni?)
Or superfit like Marc Nelson. (aduh, perut aku!!)


And the gorgeous Kristin Hermosa







OK,..for the guys and gals. Are you one? the one who are worried about having extra baggage? Worry bout that fine wrinkle? Worry about getting old not so graciously? I keep on trying to tell myself not to worry bout it. But, when you watch a movie or flip through magazines, we are always 'presented' with an array of beautiful people in the planet. And know what, only 10% of the whole world population are considered beautiful and have fabulous body. Are you like me, influenced by vanity? Worrying about my waistline, getting crows feet, receding hairline, not that fit body and the list goes on. Hmm..I've tried not to think about it too much and just let nature takes it course but there's a little part of me telling me not to. Look, why do we want to look good or better than we are now? It's the mating game. We want to look for a mate. To do that, we must be beautiful? Do we? So now, I (publicly) announce that I will keep myself healthy, eat well, sleep well, play hard, enjoy hard..hehehe. But try (oh no!) not to get too overboard with pursuing the need to look like a freakin supermodel or a celebrity, coz I'm not..(yet) hahahhaha... Anyway, feast your eyes on these insanely beautiful, symmetrical, fit human beings. Enjoy. OMG, the ultra sexy Jessica Alba!
(kalaulah muka saya macam Dennis..Oh no!!)

3 comments:

XiGorX said...

sa pun mau perut mcm si IT...hahahaha

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

buli tu pok..hehehe

aleaf said...

well.. we can't ignore the fact that people nowadays are into looks. ryte? hehehe.. but whatever it is... taking care of ourselves will make us feel good. not that we need to be fit but being nice-looking is good. hehehe...

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo