Thursday, August 14, 2008

Relationships


My ex used to say, "why are you making such a fuss on improving yourself or forcing yourself to do things with me? That's not really you and you don't seem or projecting an honest disposition. Don't be a fake!" Geezzz!! I've always believed that relationships sometimes need a bit of a workout. Not the Madonna kinda workout where you should run 4 miles a day and spend 1 hour in the gym. There's no relationship where both partner are so damn compatible and everything works. Example, if I may.. If you love to watch TV most days but your partner is somewhat a fitness freak. What do you do if you love him/her? Take a break from the TV and grab you running shoes that has probably not seen a pebble since George Bush won US the presidential election. Or worst, still have the price tag. Now, you tell me if that is being fake? To me it's a sign of your commitment to that relationship, your love of your partner to spend quality time. You are giving people! Being a giver is better than taking, no? I think so. But I seriously don't mind taking a new pair of Nike shirt I say at 1Borneo last weekend... ehem.. Those who don't, well,..here's a bottle of Clorox..drink it!

Whether you are in a boy-girl, girl-girl, boy-boy, boy-girl-boy (oopss ,..wrong script)..relationship. I guess they are all the same. If you take a shit and it smells, people,..listen. We are all the same. We all have freakin' smelly, God help me, eewwwww gross shit. If your shit smells of freshly cut grass or freshly ironed lemony smell shirt or of peach blossom in the early spring in beautiful Okinawa, overlooking a mountain with clear blue waterfall.. man! You are an alien! But if you are,..call me though. If your shit smells so good, I wanna see where it came out from...eeewwwww!!! Hahahaa... Pervert! "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble."~ Ellen Degeneres.

So people..there's nothing wrong in changing a bit of your habits or your non-existing habit for the sake of your loved ones. So ok, you couldn't keep up with him/her on a 3 km run. But it'll be fun watching your partner slowing down just trying to help you rub your back while your throwing up in a nearby bush after just 5 minutes of running. Or, massaging your neck due to massive cramping because you were running like a camel in the Sahara, because you thought it would be fun doing that. Nope. Love him/her. Be a giver.

Your true love is who, When you make a fool of yourself, Don't believe that this condition is permanent.

Ciao!

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo