Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Detox Week

All that drinking in the past week is making me feel a bit weak. So i've decided to go on a detox..to flush out all the impurities and toxins out of the system..hahaha. I bet this weekend will be another boozin' day. But as long I keep myself healthy with exercises and good food during the wekday..hmmm.. Well guys, get yourself detoxed. Dunno if that'll help though. Drinking water provides the much needed hydrations to the cells and body as a whole. A certain amount of regular water intake can help you in more ways than one. Sweating is an essential part of the detoxification process. It is as essential as proper bowel movements. Sweat can change lipid Toxins into water soluble toxins and these water soluble toxins are then easily eliminated through the pores as Sweat. Hot, cold and Sweat baths open up the pores for smooth Sweating. So let's all go and exercise!! Cheers

1 comment:

Qhris said...

tulah baaaaa kau...peminum no 1! hehe

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo