Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Entertainment News Today!



David Archuleta Talked About His Current Single “Crush”Posted August 17th, 2008 by fashiongossip
David Archuleta is working on songs every chance he gets while on tour, though he doesn’t expect any of his own compositions to make it to the release. Still, he’s planning on pop songs similar to his current single, “Crush.”

The singer, who was wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with a peace sign that matched his bright hazel eyes, has improved tremendously in his conversational skills.
The “American Idol” star revealed: “There isn’t time to really focus on what will really represent me – that takes time. So I’m just experimenting a lot. I won’t limit myself.”
The 17-year-old singer also revealed that he is also learning about music history by studying radio charts, exclaiming: “I love charts!” He exclaimed with that cute grin that has melted millions of hearts.

Can Whitney Houston still sing?
The diva's voice is feared to have been weakened by crack cocaine

Thursday, 14 August 2008


Whitney Houston’s planning a dramatic comeback after 6 years out of the spotlight and the original diva hopes that her drug and relationship demons haven’t ruined her career for ever.

'She’s convinced that she’s still at the top of her game,' a source tells Now.

Snapped on 27 July at West Hollywood club Villa, Whitney, 45, looked happy with toyboy Ray J, 27, and onlookers said she didn’t touch any alcohol.

Her new track Like I Never Left has been leaked on to the web – and some forums suggest that her power vocals have been weakened by years of crack abuse.

One said: ‘It’s not bad, but it’s not good.’ The track was leaked ahead of plans for a new album this autumn and one of the album’s producers is Mark Ronson.

‘She’s got all the top producers involved,’ the source continues. ‘It just depends if her voice can cut it.’
>> But go have a listen her leaked track "Like I Never Left" in Youtube. Nice song! I quite like it. JR

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo