Thursday, August 21, 2008

Persatuan Oleng-Oleng Sabah



What are friends to me?
1) They are the ones who rides the bus with you. If it breaks down. Everyone pushes!
2) They are the ones who laughs with you when you are drunk
3) They are the ones who tease you on durians or takes pictures of food
4) They know all about you but still likes you
5) They know about your faults and loves you more. One who looks for a friend without faults will have none.
6) They show their love when you are in times of trouble

Enam saja lah for now... Love you guys!
"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures."
-- Kahil Gibran

3 comments:

Qhris said...

we just met..but is seems like I know you for ages...hehe ngam kah? tapi nda manasal nah kenal sorg? hehe

Pelangi said...

he he manasal kali durang ni jumpa kita mandak ha ha ha

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

wakakaka.. totallu nda manasal..otukoi. Kan .. baru umpa macam lama sudah kanal..mcm mau boring sudah kan??? hehehehe.. Bah sapa punya b'day next month??

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo