Thursday, April 3, 2008

Whitney Houston is Back!

whitney houston
Something that I have been anticipating for years. I mean she is my idol since she first burst into the scene. Yes, her voice has been a major question mark, especially after her below par performance in KL last year. Regardless, no one sings like her.

Whitney Houston Starts Work on New Album!

Whitney Houston begins in earnest to record her comeback album today.

Houston, who's been in rehab for about a year in Southern California, is about to make the tentative steps toward reclaiming her once-flourishing career.

The first step is venturing into a recording studio with superstar writer-producer Johnta Austin — pronounced "Jon-tay." Austin won a Grammy for co-writing Mariah Carey's hit "We Belong Together." The hope is that he can work his magic again with Houston.

I already told you in this space about a month ago that music mogul Clive Davis has already settled on roughly seven songs for Houston, including those by R. Kelly, Diane Warren and other big-name producers. Another name in the hat: a writer called Fernando.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo