Sunday, April 20, 2008

Karen Kong

Photobucket

Guess what, I'm probably one of the many people in Malaysia who is not aware that Karen Kong existed. She is a Chinese girl and sings great! I think she is from Labuan. Her songs such as 'Cinta hello Kitty' is a very touching ballad about homelessness. Why hello kitty? I guess a lot of young girls can related to that. Another ballad that showed her wonderful vocals 'Ku Tak Upaya' song by Fred Chong and lyrics by Asmin Mudin. Oh did I tell you that she is nominated in AIM 15 2008 on the 26th April? Best New Artiste and Best Female Vocals ..she is up against Datuk Siti Nurhaliza, Dayang Nurfaizah..oohh nice one girl. Other songs such as 'Na,na,nada Cinta' and 'Oh Kekasih feat Shazzy - R&B upbeat song..I like this song!', 'Bintang - dance number,..it has this disco 80's flava..reminds me of Boogie Wonderland. Have a listen at her at You Tube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her too but she doesnt like me :(

Anonymous said...

I feel like ......... LoL!!!

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo