Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photo Shoot Part2

Photobucket

What was difficult for me and I made it tough for Osmand was, I had no clue in posing. These are just some sample of what danny has done but I guess I need to find out what I wanted first before jumping in and start posing. I think most models would actually plan what they want or at least know how to bring an expression out. That, what was lacking from me. I'd wish I have doen abit of homework on the expressions and poses. but hey , the session isn't finished. I have some more to do before I can actually say for sure which one is best. Or maybe I'll let you all be the judge of it. Which one ah..?

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo