Saturday, April 5, 2008

Going To the Island

Photobucket

Yes..It's Beachy time again! We are going to the islands again tomorrow, courtesy of Josie (Kupi) the organiser. Hope this time it'll turn out better..I mean no waiting and waiting for the boat. The last time I went I have just had a tattoo done so I couldn't get into the water. But not now..yippeee! However, I consider myself a bit on the vain side..I mean I want to look good in a swimwear but yet too lazy to work out. Honestly , I am, but heck I'm just like the millions of Manhunt model wannabes and yet never took the time to actually go and do something about it. I mean look at these celebs! Daymn! But I guess that's part of their job, to look good. To look at myself naked in the mirror and say " daymn! I look good!" is supposedly my 2008 resolution. However 3 months have gone by and I have yet to see at least a 2 pack on my abs. Nevermind, I have 9 months to go.. hehehe..wanna bet if I could do it? Do I have the will power to look like Brad Pitt shirtless? Ooohh..daunting task. Let's just wait and see. Ciao da miao!

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo