Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pee-pee

Hmm another sunday goes by and I'm going back to Sandakan again. Guess what I don't know what to talk about today. I was contemplating on posting this post. To do or not to do.. Yesterday i had to buy a new handphone because my other one, Pocket PC handphone hung up on me..It just wouldn't reponse to my commands! I said "jump" and it just sat there. I told him to send my text message and he refused. The f^$@ing phone but yeah,..my cellphone is very clever. But I guess even things get sick. I didn't get much sleep again. I guess every time I'm in Kk , I don't normally get that enough sleep. I had to wake up early like 6:30am or 7 the latest to get the dogs out for their morning pee-pee (we don't want them to torture them by lettin' them hold their bladder and squeeze their asses till I get up when i wanna get up). Imagine you having to hold and cannot pee-pee. Your bladder would swell up like the size of a tyre and before you know it your eyes are gonna turn blue (oh yes..I read this somewhere..?? No need to buy any blue contact lenses now. Save money, hold your piss!). Ok,..next comes the sharp pain in your back. Your kidneys starts to fail then you little juniors will start to shrink into a size of a very tiny french fry. For ladies, I believe your ..well you know..(another name for cat), starts to vibrate uncontrollably..then it happens!! The dam breaks and you wet your pants! Remember when we were kids and we wet out pants? Oohh.. remember the feeling of warm wet pee dribbly down your legs, followed by coldness afterwards.? It's like therapy..aaahh.. First the warm hot bath then a cold one to refresh you..very spa. No wonder kids pee in their pants..it's nice what! hahahaha.. Moral of the story is, don't hold your pee,..just do it! Have a great week. Bye

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo