Sunday, March 16, 2008

Taal Lake & Volcano

Taal Lake & Volcano

Here's something different. So once upon a time, there was a little tiny seahorse, who was much smaller than all his siblings and seahorse friends. He wished and wished and wished to be a taller seahorse and on his 6th birthday he found a bottle and examined it and out popped a genie. He was so excited, he immediately wished to be a taller than his friends, so he could now look down on them. The genie did not quite understand him, so instead of making him a taller seahorse, he gave the seahorse his own lake on the top of a huge mountain in the middle of where he used to live to make him taller than all his friends. The seahorse was very angry for not having gotten any taller himself and swam furiously around his new lake, so fast and so much, he created bubbles and heated up all the water. The genie also became very upset that the seahorse was so mad, that he decided to try to ruin the mountain he made for him. One of the seahorses friends overheard the genies words and begged him to not ruin the huge mountain so that his friend would live. The genie decided he would destroy as much as he could without hurting the seahorse. So he blew it up, making it very small, but one of the rocks from the eruption ended up falling into the middle of the lake, almost killing the seahorse. So now, whenever the seahorse says its okay, the genie blows up the little mountain, throwing rocks and ash into the air to try to let the seahorse come back down out of his own private lake and play with his friends.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo