Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm home from KL.. Characters

Photobucket

Yeah back from KL. trainng of course. Know what it was a very insightful course, to identify characters and why we are like that. Great, now I am less judgmental because now I realise that people are natural, innately like that. That's the way they are. You see, I've learnt that we are innantely this sort of character but as we grow (environmental, situation, work place etc) plays a role in developing certain characters but you natural self is still as is. Now I now, why my boss is like that, my friends are different etc. When one starts being standoffish, that's the way they are. wheeww.. I'm going to be less judgmental and gossip less now..hehehee.. Not that I am but I do have my little "you know what's, blah, blah,blahs" moments.

So..anyways..after the course I heade off to KLIA tryong to catch an earlier flight, but unfortunately I was a bit late so missed that. So I spent 3 hours wandering around the airport and ended up buying a Lancome moisturiser for Me cost RM242!! Oh No.. But I guess, if it makes you look better then why not.. But RM242 for a moisturiser?? damn.. Boarding time. Let's face it, us being Malaysian are most times being quite noncivic -minded. How many times have you heard the ground staff annouce " ladies & gentlemen, we are about to board, we would like to have families with children, sr citizens and passenger who requires special assistance to board first." Familiar? Guess who boards first? Yes!! The stupid Malaysians! Here's another one. "Pls do not switch on your cellphone until we reach the terminal building or when the seat belt sign is off". Wanna guess who couldn't wait to swit on their handphones? Yess!! 100 points to you if you say the Malaysians. Some of us are total dickheads! What difference does it make? I mean, you still have to walk a good 8 minutes before you get to the car, or whoever is pickinh you up or the taxi. Why not make a call then? I understand not. Anyway, I'm not being judgmental but its a fact. Thank god I'm not one of these sad people. Gotta go.. I have a plane to catch, yup..flying off to Sandakan. but I'll be back to KK tomorrow evening... Ciao

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo