Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bar Observation

This can only be done when you are sober enough to analyse, hehehee. I went out last night with my regular friends for a drink or two or three. The table adjacent to us were already there when we arrived (arrived around 11pm ish). The two girls were laughing talking about their friends. His male friend seemed to be more interested in the 2 guys at Table 4..hmmm. But soon, one of the girls called that guy at Table 4 to join them. He did. Now they start talking. One of the waiters joined in, hugging one of the gals (obviously he knows her). He even forgot that he worked there. Now, at the bar (oo..where were we, we are at table 5, try to visualise the layout..hehehe). The older guys (uncle-uncle) were having such a blast that they start to dance in the most funniest fashion. Tummy out, butt out and shake hard! Hahaha.. Bar 4, 2 girls were already at drunken state. One was so desperate of hugs & kisses (she looks like it) start to hug everyone at her vicinity..(thank god we were 3 tables away). Table 1, now these guys are drunk too (that's why is called a bar). Next thing you know, there was a commotion.. about a song. Who is supposed to sing..(this is a karaoke bar by the way). All were getting excited and started to group up near the DJ'c room. Hugs & kisses girl started to cry "It was my song!". Oh dear. Bar 2, guy in green started to dance that would make Paula Abdul cry, literally. Then Table 1, one of the guys gave me a neat Chivas! Oh no! This is my best drink ever..right. I couldn't say no to a free shot of whiskey... sshusshhh.. down the hatch in 2 seconds. I was drinking Top 10 (mixture of beer and stout) in Bristol they called it a Mickey Mouse (??? ddon't ask). So, soon after that, I started to get a bit tipsy. But the place was about to close..damn. We finished our drink and soon left. So..my question is,.. What do you normally do when you are sober. No need to ask when you are drunk. Some of us don't even want to remember., including me hahahaha.. have a great weekend yo'll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant help my self, need to leave a comment on this. been a heavy drinker before...I can be whoever i want to be when i drunk, i ever ter"propose" to my own good friend which is a really big mistake..kalau tiada stout 1 malam, rasa mcm teda mkn nasi pula...but i hv reformed.yalah, lelaki tdk apa lah, kalau ppuan selalu minum nnt mcm2 kena cakap kan..hehe sorry k, i ramble too much.

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo