Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kuala Lumpur

I fly every week. Now I have a course I have to attend for 3 day in KL. I'm leaviing tomorrow and I'm not really jumping with joy. I don't mind though but it's just the long 2 hours flight..hmmm. I'll be staying at Shah Alam's Grand Bluewave Hotel which is like miles from civilisation (not really, just dramatising it). Hope to meet up with Gurangak though and take him out for makan or something. Then I could just cheer myself up with some shopping at 1 Utama or IKEA...yeahh!!!! Now come to think of it..it's a good thing. My sister is in Kl so I could give her a call and catch up. So, packing my stuff, travelling light again tomorrow and hope this course is an interesting one. But must not miss the sunday dog club though. Ciao for now. Sleepy.. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo