Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Will Never Drink Again

Last night didn't do much for me. Not so much on the tipsy side. We always say "oh God, i will never drink again", especially when you couldn't even remember your mother's name at that time!. We all have the same share of experience. I was really trashed last month during a BBQ party. Oh in the previous post. I didn't promised then but I did in December after my birthday bash. I remembered jumped out of a moving car and threw up by the ide of the road. "I will never do this again, NEVER!!", i remembered saying. And guess what, I'm still doing it. I bet you did too. Why then? The kick right?! hahaha.. I must admit I love the occasional drink and the occasional 'let loose, don't worry be happy" state. Maybe for me it's a time to forget some troubles I had recently or pressure at work or I just got a raise or something. The numbing feeling, your head feels like your balancing a hippo on our head, your body suddenly becomes a music absorbing vessel,..amplifying music into dance..and you dance like there's no tomorrow..well maybe that's what I wanted. I'm not sure. I'm going out again tonight,..let me find out. Oh guys.. why don't you find out too and let me know. Let's compare notes. But.. do us a favour.. Don't drink & drive. Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

kinda remind me of my own experience, imagine midnight outing, 1 big bottle of chivas, 3 girls and exam...to sum it all,all of us got drunk in the end, take a cab home. tmrw morning, with a super headache -take exam...gila...anyway nice post here and to tell u the truth i nvr touch or taste any form of alcohol till nw after that thing happen,chivas sucks!!uwekkk. (nearly 3 yrs oledi)..

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo