Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back in KK..again

Photobucket
Whew..! Believe it or not I fly Sandakan-Kota Kinabalu every week for the last 2 years! Few of my friends in Sandakan do not understand why I have to spend money on going back home to KK. Well.. I have my dogs and people I care about in KK. Money can't buy that right? I thank JC for that. He is great. But home is where the heart is. Having Rex jumping on me when I get back home is undescribable. Bobbi licking my face and Sisqo follow suit, biting my shirt or something. Dogs are just a wonderful gift. You can scold them and yell at them (I don't,..just an example lah) but they still wag their tail and love you to bits. If you are a dog lover you'll know. They chase your blues away, your stress out of the window. I love dogs..they are better then most people. But I also feel blessed that I have few really non pretentious, genuine good friends. You just know you have great friends when, they text you in the morning just to say good morning. When they text you the food they are eating, they call you just to say they bought a new shirt, or they call you just to tell you who is out in American Idol. Everyone wants to have a ride with you in your big beautiful limo..but when that limo breaks down..only true friends will walk with you to the nearest workshop.. Do you have these friends? The kind of friends who would jump into the band wagon when you say " guys let's go to Philippines..and they do". Not the kind that say " oh, ok let's see..oh maybe not.. Oh..I'll go when I'll go".. Back to dogs..I love my dogs.. they give you unconditional love,..they know not of pretense..They genuinely love you and appreciate your presence. Look around yourself.. Do you have these so called friends. If you do , let them know. I call them my angels.. To my angels, thanks. I feel blessed.. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo