Thursday, May 1, 2008

Scuba Diving

Scuba
One of my fears in life is the big blue. Yup, I am terrified of the sea. Other than lizards and going insane, I am scared shit of the sea. That is why I had a Maori tribal tattoo of a seahorse on my arm, a symbol of the sea, bravery..riiighghhtt. Class starts next week..ooohh. Oh No! So, I'm looking forward to it but at the same time, would rather do scuba in the swimming pool than the sea. I'm sure I'll be able to face my fears. I do hope so. No backing out now as I have postponed my lessons for 2 years now. Momma help!

2 comments:

XiGorX said...

jaga ko pok kalau ko back out...emmm

Anonymous said...

Lizard? Seriously??? ;P

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo