Thursday, May 1, 2008

Relationships

I read Mesh's blog and reminded me of a certain relationship. I do agree with Mesh that when you leave a relationship resentful, then the opening chapter would be a fake one of which I believe may escalate to an ugly one. The rubbish inside is still there. The only regret I had with my previous relationship was to let it eat up my life and not making the decision to terminate the bond when I should have done so. It could have had a better closure. But then again, who would know. I mysef personally believe that it is the 'rubbish' that we keep within us that will amplify the current situation, making it yucky and smelly. Some of us hold grudges, hate, jealousy, negativity as a whole,..that's the rubbish I'm talking about.
Photobucket
We empty our trash on regular basis right. So why can't we do the same with our feelings? I had soem financial problems in the past and it really bugged me and I realised dwell to that 'rubbish' would be a catalyst to the outcome of your decision making, namely in your relationship. The number one downfall to all relationship, finances. Yeah we all have our share of financial woes but letting it resonant freely without much thought is scary. My solution is to clear the rubbish, and focus on the now and find your countermeasures. You will have a clearer, cleaner and odour-free decision making in life.
Photobucket
Most of us do not like, what I call the 'life mirror'. What's that? Its called a true, honest friend. We are afraid to see our faults, denying that we have a problem and worst still in some, knowing the situation and say 'well, that's me. Face it cause I ain't gonna change baby'. So be it, right? A relationship will break, eventually. Do we need to be proud? Is it a necessasity to 'loudly' exhibit or 'advertise' (i call it) to your acquiantances that you can do this, or I am brilliant in this without even much effort, or I was born brilliant? I don't know. You be the judge. I believe we are born different. The 16 rooms of characters identifies us all differently. And that's the thing makes us unique, I guess. So do we accept the differences in ur peers, friends and family.? Well hell yeah!

So what am I rambling about then right? Gee, damn I'm lost too.. or maybe not. The point I'd like to make is about..change. A little change today makes a lot of difference in each of our lives. It works in tandem and believe you me, the person closest to you will appreciate it. Don't hold grudges as it only makes you feel worse. The grudgee knows nothing about your feelings when you see him/her. And there you are, standing there angry..and for what? Live life happy. Let the rubbish go and your life will be a better one. I throw my trash regularly. My 'house' is cleaner and smell nice. And those who visits my 'house' will know it. Ciao!

3 comments:

elaine said...

Was going through few blogs and reading your post on Relationships, I couldn't agree more. "A little change today makes a lot of difference in each of our lives. Don't hold GRUDGES as it only makes you feel worse"


Couldn't agree more!

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

Thanks...

FREDA said...

I came across your blog. Read it, and yeah, gotta agree with you on relationships and rubbish and holding grudges. I too have experienced a bad relationship in my past, and just like you, still struggle with letting go. and its been what? 5, 6 years, and yet, the memory is still fresh in my head, which lead to the big break up of a more recent relationship. Yeah, eventually, we all have to throw away the rubbish! Its hard as hell. I still HATE that guy who broke my heart! But hell, he doesn't even care if I am still alive or not. What you said is true. Shouldn't hold a grudge too long. Coz in the end, I think it'll destroy us. Nevertheless, we are only human, and as humans, its damn hard....dontcha think?!! Good luck

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo