Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meeting in KK

Its the time of the month where I fly to KK again for meeting. I believe this is going to be a good meeting with my sales, profitability and customer survey all up!Yeah. So I'm basically going to sit in and enjoy the ride. What the Chinese always say,I can be a bit Lan sei lan nyong (stuck up)..hehhee.

But..I'm looking forward for the scuba diving class this weekend. I am terrified of the sea. It's like, when the bank calls you up and say "I'm sorry sir, your credit cards have been cancelled". Oh No! Or, you comeback from your routine medical check up and the doctor says "o.k,we have just completed your check up and we found out that you are a woman! You have ovaries. OMG!!So, I guess you know how I feel.

Having to swim 100m into the open blue is such a daunting thought..alamak! What if there is a shark,a nurse shark or any shark for that matter? I heard that they like to give your leg a nibble. Or what about Box jelly fish? Is it jelly fish season? On topof it all,is the diver master a certified diver,really? What if he actually flunked his test and he is actually pretending to be a dive master? And have our coast guard being informed about any pirates? Imagine doing your class,and these Abu Shayaf guys come and kidnapped usall? Who's gonna take care of my dogs? And worse scenario,..they take away my sunblock cream!!! arrrgghhhh!!!! All these thoughts are playing on my mind..can I make it through that 3 uncertain days. Will God forsaken me? Hahahaaa....drama! I can't imagine if there are real peopleout there who actually would think or feel this way.

But we'll see how it goes. This is the year where I'll be doing a lot of stuff I've dreamt about but not done for whatever reason such as bungy jump & tandem sky diving.

Meeting's gonna start in 10mins,so gonna get ready. Ciao!! Love for all,Hatred to none.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo