Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Sipadan Song

When we arrived at Uncle Chang's, we were greeted with so much enthusiasm it was unbelievable. The staff were playing the Sipadan Song (Jamaica Farewell- Harry Belafonte,1957), band and all. Cool! A slice of the song and the lyrics.

ENJOY!

THE SIPADAN SONG

There’s an island in the Celebes Sea,
The name’s Sipadan you must go and see,
If you’re a diver and you want the best,
Come go along and we’ll do the rest

Chorus:
Well I’m glad to say the Drop Off’s OK,
Barracuda Point is not far away,
Lobster Lairs is also there,
And The Hanging Garden is very rare

Divers down at the water side,
Looking at the drop with gaping eyes,
Wondering what’s there down below,
Is it Nobby Clark or is it Jacques Cousteau?

Chorus

There’s a turtle skeleton in the Turtle Cave,
You can go to see it if you’re feeling brave,
Dive right in until it ends
But don’t stay too long or you’ll get the bends

Chorus

White Tip Avenue and the Turtle Patch,
The Coral Garden – There is no match,
Soft coral, hard coral and the sea whips too,
Tropical fish to amaze you

Chorus

There’re so many places you may have seen,
The Caribbean Islands, the Coral Seas,
The Barrier Reef and the Maldives too,
But Sipadan Island now that’s something new

Chorus

Jacques Cousteau and “Calypso” came
“Oh Gee” micro paradise he did acclaim,
Divers in silver up and down the reef
Cameras clicking there was no relief

Chorus

Well…..Sad to say you’re leaving tomorrow,
Sipadan Island will be far away,
I know that when you leave her shore,
There’ll be memories in your heart forever more

Chorus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nude beach naked video clips Nudebabes

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo