Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bisuk Gi Manila!! Yeah

So tomorrow Mesh, Arteo & Me are going to Manila for a long holiday. We'll be back on sunday. Konon mau detox but I guess, we'll be partying every single nite in Manila..aduuuhhh.. never mind. Next week, I'll make sure I'll do a full detox next week. Places we may visit:


Pagsanjan Falls: a 2-hour drive southeast of Manila passing through quaint provincial towns, ricefields and coconut plantations, you will reach one of the country’s prime attractions, the town of Pagsanjan. The highlight of the tour is the boatride on dug-out canoe up the river, amidst rising gorges and steep canyons covered with lush tropical vegetation, to a large waterfall and the thrill of a lifetime experience of “shooting the rapids” in breakneck downriver descent, expertly steered through swirling waters and tricky passes by brawny boatmen.


Hidden Valley, it’s as if time has stopped and the world outside does not exist - so peaceful and lovely is Hidden Valley, tucked away inside a 110-acre extinct volcano crater.

Cowboy Grill
, corner of Mabini Street and Arquiza Street, Ermita, offers the typical roster of rock favourites with energy and panache. Live band where all the great bands and few local artiste sing. Ooohh..

Club Embassy - highly hoolabalooed Club Embassy at The Fort in Makati City. This is where the most beautiful people of Manila go on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!

1 comment:

SciaS said...

wahhh bestnya pigi makan angin..harap2 banyak gambar lah tu kan...

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo