Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mabul-Sipadan Holidays




29th August - 2nd Sept 2008. 13 people went to Mabul and stayed at Uncle Chang's Resort. Let's just say we had a great time. Several memorable moments there:
1) Kupi bled, scrapped her legs.
2) I bled, sliced one of my toes on a barnacle at the jetty ( i jumped out fo the boat earlier coz mau kencing).
3) Me, Tompok rocked Uncle Chang's with teh band! Plus Mesh & Sabas contributed few songs too.
4) The dives - ooohh especially the one from Lobster lair where the current was ferocious!
5) Uncle Chang's place Rocks! Forget about 5 star accommodation, the hospitality and ambience was unforgetable. Thumbs up!



Since Mesh, Kupi and everyone have posted pictures, I'll just post a few pics/poster/music to commemorate the event.

6 comments:

sumpitz said...

ko juga la yg kreatif mcm sa wakakaka

XiGorX said...

adeh ko kreatif meh sumpit...ish...hehehe

XiGorX said...

tapi pok, cantik perut sa ow kan..best best..hehehe

sumpitz said...

meshh perut tahan napassss..ketar la bah nda ORI

Pelangi said...

iskkkk begaya!! sa mana ni??

mummy cici said...

iyahh..lawa la..ada album suda...

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo