Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hurt my paw!!

I'm a bit pissed off actually. I went to the vet today to check out on Rex's left paw (he was limping slightly) and he seemed in a bit of discomfort. But the vet said it's fine and found a little infection between his paws..Advised me to pop it and put some antibiotics.? (Rex was not very co-operation on the Vet's table, i might say). All the struggling I had with the 2 nurses..whew..did I broke a sweat. He was given a shot of anti-inflammatory and antibiotics though. But, i doubt that was the reason. So instead of playing with him in the yard this evening which I normally do, we went swimming in the pool (ahh..less pressure on his little pawsy..then again i t a big paw! hehehe). Bobbi did too!!. I need a second opinion badly. Can't stand the sight of seeing him limping.. Poor Rex.

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my bloggy... Oh my dog, Rex is soooo handsome! So nice to meet another Golden blogger on the net. Awwww...I hope his paw gets better soon. Hey can we be friends? I will add you to my links. Hope you'll do the same thing too. Will visit your bloggy very often! See ya!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

ya sure..!! hahhaa..sold gold dancer??? take care. Rex's better now.

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo