Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fitness!

Damn.. after the injury, it's taking me some time to get back into shape. It's not like I need to get a Brad Pitt lean physique or a Beckham's stamina (don't mind though) but let's face it I ain't getting no younger..sshh. I got my running shoes ready, motivated like a puppy with a new toy. Then it rains. Did I get disappointed? Did I rush to the gym? Hell No!! Ran to the TV lounge and crash! I called up two friends to get them join me in the quest to ultimate fitness & looking absolutely fabulous! Enthusiastic yet? Not. But we do need our dosage of adrenaline rushes, beautiful healthy flushed cheeks, firm tummy no? Don't we? Yes we do, as much we find it so appealing to march to the nearest pub for a jug of beer, we MUST make that same route to health to give the phrase Yin & yang a perfect balance. In my case, it's a bit lopsided (damn lopsided!) So do we give up on the booze? That ever fulfilling sensation of beer guzzin' and ass slapping (hey..where did that come from?).. ok minus the slapping. Hell NOOO!! Balance is the key word,.(yeah right! ..who said that ??) Bottom line is..let's get it started. Like the saying goes, if the beer mug is frozen before pouring in the beer, it'll sure taste damn good! Don't ask me what that really means.. Mesh ! it's saturday nite. Let's goooo....!!

3 comments:

XiGorX said...

pok,cam sa rasa I'm that pink ugly pig on the treadmill ni..hahaha

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

hahaha.. dont really look like you pok.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...pink kaitu, cam orangy jak sa nampak hahaha

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo