Saturday, September 8, 2007

Being Positive

Probably an over-rated word but very few actually mastered it. I for one, a firm believer in positivity in life. True, it's not like boiling water, simply, but it's not rocket science either. Having to change ones attitude or perception rather that makes it somewhat easier. Could a common homosapien actually catapult himself into positivedom in a month? If it is possible, how sweet life would be for us, the extinction of deadlogs in the office front and the cease of tiresome counselling sessions with your subordinates. Life! Sweet! Alas, we can only dream. I would probably have much better chance in striking an intellectual conversation in a dingy pub in Donggongon with some semi conscious drunk, cigarette in one hand and a mug of Stella in one that you'd probably require a jackhammer to release the mug, especially after 1am. Don't know why, but them folks refuse to let go (now let's not go into the drinking bit). But don't get me wrong, it is actually easy to change your mindset if practised. Imagine dropping your RM1000 cellphone (yikes!!). I've seen some women screeched at the top of their lungs as if they've just bumped into their most hated competitor wearing the same dress in a party (guys, if that happens, run! Run like the wind!). Anyway,..cellphone..yeah ok. It dropped. Give out a yelp or something within that decibel range and check the bloody phone if it still works. If it does, cheer up! celebrate! If it's busted..1) swear!! $*!^ if the cellphone still doesn't work then 2) scream like a girl! unless if you are a girl then scream.. like a girl??

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo