Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Tennis In Sandakan

Back in Sandakan..and the only activity to keep me fit is tennis.But, will go to the gym as well. Maybe later I'll find Danny Malinggi if he's around...hmm... But didn't worked out that way.

I was already out driving out of my office's parking lot when I left my tennis racquet in my office. Looking at the rear view mirror,there was nothing as I, thought, I was the last one parked there not noticing my staff's car,a Kelisa. Guess what happened,I reversed back towards the main entrance and my staff reversed his car out and we collided. Bamm! My bumper's busted and my staff's Kelisa's taillamp was broken ..shit! Not really a bad accident but enough to cost me RM100 for a new tail lamp..f&*k!! I apologised to him and promised him a new lamp tomorrow.

I spent 10 minutes cursing myself for being careless,.anyway..I drove to Mile 2 Jalan Utara,Sandakan..to my tennis club. Changed my attire and started playing for an hour plus. Then after that I headed to Kompleks Indah Jaya at mile 4 tomy local gym. I didn't spend too much time there,maybe 45mins only as do not want to overworkmy body. I still need to go tomorrow.

After the gym,I ended up going to this burger stall, the best in Sandakan at Bandar Indah. I got two burger special at RM2.50. That's my dinner. I'msuch a pig.. I forgot all about the accident. Well it happened and there's nothing I can do to reverse it..live on junior.

Then I realised one of my housemate Zul, I call him Mr.Boxers,(coz he always wears boxers in the apartment)is no more there.. he was transferred back to KK. What about me!!?? I need a cigi ,..quick. But this Nicole Kidman's movie 'The Interpreter' distracted me from smoking.. Now I'm posting this blog,evidently the movie's ended. And so is this blog.. nite y'all.....ooohh,..didn't I say I was looking for Danny??

1 comment:

josie said...

accident???hmm....yg penting ko selamat...selamat untuk diving lagi..muahahhahah

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo