Thursday, March 12, 2009

No Shopping Mall in Sandakan

Old colonial shoplots along Bandar Leila, Jalan Leila.

The only cinema complex in Sandakan, across my office & the only Bowling Center.

Bus Terminal in Sandakan Town.

New rows of shoplots in town.

Harbour Square Shopping Mall..?? Only cranes..no building yet.

Old town Sandakan.

Sandakan Town.


Can you believe it? I have been transferred (to work) in Sandakan coming to 3 years and yet I have not seen any shopping malls. I'm from Penampang, well actually my mom is from Sandakanand my dad is from Penampang but now we all live in Penampang..anyways,.. Even in Donggongon we have a huge shopping mall,the Mega Long Mall. If Musa Aman is reading this(as if..hahaha)..please do something. Sandakan apparently has a higher population than Penampang and yet we have one mall here. The Harbour Square in Sandakan Town is not even 1/4 done.. sian kan. Everyone here flocked Servay supermarket to buy their latest underwer, the best branded shirtlike EZ(Emmer Zecna),..oh yes,..Sandakan has that too..

Maybe that is why I'm bored in Sandakan coz I have no where to go on weekends. I have seen my cousins Ungah, Joruk & Lumbidong..the orang utans more than 3 times. Even they themselves are bored,..no wifi, no McD, No iceblended.. Ask Arteo,he is 'dying' in Beluran. But having said that, I go back to Penampang weekly because of my precious..my dogs..koupusan ku..giteewww.. As soon as I reach home they'll be jumping on me, nibbling my bits(hahaha..), licking my face etc. Those who are married with a husband or wife would be lucky enough to even get a hug & kiss from them after a week away, every week for 3 years.. That's why I love dogs. They do not judge and they will always remember your kindness, appreciate your presence.. no matter how sometimes you get mad at them, they forgive you within 3 seconds.. Now I'm missing my babies..huhuhu..Those who have dogs understands me well, Josie, Mesh, Tompok..they know.

Sea Food Ba Kut Teh- Bandar Nam Tung.

Sandakan Hotel - Dimsum

Dried/Salted Fish at Bandar Nam Tung/Tanah Merah.

Another famous Seafood Ba Kut Teh outlet at Bandar Nam Tung.


Anyway,..sidelined for a sec there.. So,Mr.CM..is Sandakan going to be the hometown you are going to be prouder of? Prouder because Sandakan does have Sepilok, Sukau, Kinabatangan, Gomantong caves, the Turtle Islands in Selingan..hmm what else. Oh, seafood Bak Kut Teh and crazy dimsum in Hotel Sandakan. Ask Stephany, sister of Lumis..in fact ask Lumis,we had breakfast there once. Now I'm hungry..jom makan dulu.

That's all for now I guess. Cheers
..

6 comments:

ArnabGumuk said...

wow!!diam2 ada koupusan??bah bila la mau kasi kanal ni??hehehe

josie said...

Seafood..yumm...yummm...

nah I miss my puppies wo....

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

koupusan... bukan maksudnya bantal palukkah tu..

Qhris said...

means kan ..tingal sandakan consider byk jimat then murah makan hehe

Clarence said...

being offered a job in sandakan before..tp sy rejek selepas 5 kali befikir..hahaha..neway..Sandakan is good what...

Anonymous said...

sandakan mrupakn area pling besar d sbah b'bnding kk... cuba lihat peta sabah... lhat pda p'bahagian daerah... skrg sdkn jauh lebih maju b'bnding dulu... kaw bru prgi bndar dia, blum lg tmpt lain... so, kaw jgan nilai pada 1 tmpt sj... cuba rsa maknan laut d sdkn, cnform kaw xbleh lpa... hahaha...

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo