Saturday, March 14, 2009

NO MORE BEER


No more alcoholic beverages for that matter. I thought I was in good control,sometimes we think we do but the fact is,the alcohol wins. I made the most horrible & disrecpectful remark to my closest friend,my best friend.

I believe our closest friends, our best buddies are like corals. Always take care of them and not destroy the relationship. Coz once it's destroyed then it may sometimes take time to heal..huhu... One simply remark can hurt so much.. I regret that so much.

Sure, the coke may make me grumpy but at least I'm not hurting anyone's feelings. So,I'm going to try my best and keep it off my system. Unless.... i am forgiven..truly forgiven than maybe I might drink... buli kah ni..?

5 comments:

Gidong said...

napa ni jr ?

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

tu lah... kadang2 lupa kawal keadaan.. saya tercakap sesuatu yang menyakitkan hati urang..huhuhu.. regret betul... susah pula mau forgive myself..giteeww..

ArnabGumuk said...

aku setuju dgn ko jr..ada sesetgh org klu mabuk trus transform jd org lain..tp ko jgn berenti terus la..pelan2..biar lambat asal berkekalan..jadi social drinker ja la..lagi kewl aku rasa!!

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

Ya lah..I'm trying to be smarter sikit..jgn lupa minum banyak when drinking.. Ok set..TQ all

Girllyen said...

Well.. ok ba tu.. If the friend understand.. they wont take it seriusly.. ;)

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo