Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Christmas 2008

We had our traditional Chrismas Eve family dinner on the 24th dec. Everyone, except my younger sister Adalita is in North carolina, USA was present. But we did a video conference so its not too bad. After that it's the traditional open of Xmas presents by the kids at midnight. On Christmas day, the 25th dec, for the first time ever my family members from my mom's side (mainly from Sandakan) came and a did a potluck BBQ from 3pm to midnight. yup,..my mom is from Sandakan. Imagine, my uncles got drunk and started arguing & fighting.. duuii.. After that someone started crying,..then my auntie cried..oh dear, alcohol makes some people cry I guess.. But me, my brother & my sisters went to my eldest sister's house in hungab for a quiet christmas dinner and left everyone at my family house. Relax sikit.. But I had too much vodka I guess.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo