Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MKA DOG SHOW, SABAH


MKA(Malaysian Kennel Association) has organised a Dog Show to be held here in Sabah. I'm excited coz my Golden Retriever, Rexton James will be participating in the 1st Sabah Dog Show.

DATE: 19TH OCT 2008
TIME: 9:00AM ONWARDS
VENUE:KDCA PENAMPANG

There will be two international judges on that day with over 50 doggies will be at the show. There will be the competition (of course), obedience demonstration, K9 demonstration etc.

Rex will be in Group 6 (Retriever, Flushing Dogs, Water Dogs, Pointing Dogs), Intermediate (Age 15 - 24 months).

As a handler, I have to learn how to take Rex to Gait(trot), position myself when the judge move, e.g. if the judge stand in front of the dog, I have to kneel on the right side of the dog etc. Style pegang leash also must know. Dressing is also important.Hmmm..

Come join the fun to all dog lovers! There will be Fox terriers, Shizu,Dobermans,Beagles,Goldens, Labradors, German Shepards, Chow Chows, Chihuahuas, Rottweilers, Spaniels, Poodles etc,etc. I'm here for the fun only and not expectingmuch for me & Rex to win but just to gain experience. Never done this before..Nervous man!

6 comments:

tompok-susan said...

jr...sy pun p ni..ada juga bapa si karo ..heheheh

Qhris said...

ramai2lah kita pigi ...kiut2 tu popiiiiii....

XiGorX said...

Sa pun bawa si Rocky kasi kenal dia kawan2 baru..hehehe

Sebastian said...

smua ahli2 O2C harus pegi...support Rex . Good Luck be with him!

Anonymous said...

buli bawakah sia punya anjing kampung sumandak? manatau dpt bibit power disana? sia make-up anjing sia santik2 dulu.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the recommendations

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo