Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's Talk About SEX!




Does your partner know what turns you on? Hey Sex is important in a relationship (to me anyway).. Being intimate keeps the flame burning and breaks down boundaries in a relationship. But if its just a one night stand, then there's no point. Just wham Bam! Thank you ma'am!

I believe that both partners must be willing to understand each others needs and respond to them. So, OK if your partner wants to have sex in full public viewing, I think our country and most in the world would not approve. But getting intimate in the living or bathroom turns him/her on, I think we should consider. We are afterall in a relationship. Some enjoy a nibble behind the neck, some rubbing or massage before having actual sex.. to get the engine warmed up so to speak.

Maybe it's our culture not wanting to let ourselves go a bit. But to me, if it doesn't hurt you or your partner, then go for it. Who knows you might just enjoy it too. but if it doesn't turn you on then talk to your partner. Do other stuffs.

Communicate and experiment. If your relationship is over 2 years, then sometimes you do it a bit of varieties. Otherwise, it's like having Chicken Rice everyday for 2 years. It could get a bit boring. Why not experiment on the dish and serve it differently. Oh you know what I mean! Well, if you love your partner that much, why not right? Give and Take does help too, other than communicate. But if talking is not your thing, then, oopsss.. there are going to be some very frequent lonely nights ahead. Bah, enjoy.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo