Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello From Seaventures Resort


We are just off Mabul,staying at Seaventures. It was an oil rigg coverted to a resort. Nice place,good food and great company. We had 2 dives yesterday 45mins in the first (house reef dive) and 49 mins the 2nd at Mabul. We were supposed to dive at Kapalai but another group went there first, daymn. Today,we are about to leave for Sipadan's Barracuda Point at 8:00 am.. oopss i have 5mins! I had so much for breakfast, need to 'clear off' before the dive.hehehe... Oh and Happy Birthday Mesh. His birthday today. Hopefully we'll get to see the whale some saw yesterday and maybe some dolphins too. Bye for now. Hope to come up with a vid at You Tube soon.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo