Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goodbye Bobbi


Rest in Peace my sweet Bobbi

Goodbye my sweet Bobbi Joe. He was 15 months old. So young..too young and and he died tragically of suffocation. "Wake up Bobbi, don't do this to me, please wake up". As I hit him. He was still warm, almost 'alive' looking. Tears swelling in my eyes, I caressed his lifeless body. Recalling back at 10:00am, we were having a ride together to the animal clinic. Bobbi was not feeling well. After the diagnosis and few jabs (he didn't even yelp), the doctor said he had gastric. On the way home I even lectured him to eat and stop being fussy with food. I dropped by at Donggongon to grab fried noodles and his favourite kai kiok (chicken legs). Little did I know it was to be our last trip in the car together. Bobbi loved car trips.. My sweet boy, you will be deeply missed by me & Mesh.






I will miss the 6:30am scratch at the door (never miss), the night barkings, you sleeping under the coffeetable at the TV room. You've never complained when it's bathing time. You've always let the others eat your food, you've never complained at all. I will miss you running out of the house and coming home dirty. I will miss taking you for evening walks with Rex. Miss you Bobbi Joe...and it hurts... Bye my friend, my baby.



Eventhough it hurts so much to accept the fact, but I realised that a mere dog like yourself was able to teach me of humbleness, to be mre caring and selfless, your caring character of always letting others eat your food and you asking for it later.


Can a dog teach us about being indiscriminate? Bobbi could. He was friendly to all the others regardless of their breed, something we all should learn, to love one another regardless of race, gender, age, educational background, colour etc.



Farewell my little guy...you are simply a burst of energy.


Lay In Peace, Bobbi Joe.

4 comments:

Evelyn Laiyap said...

Hi Jr,
Sorry to hear about Bobbi.. I'm a dog lover too.. I know how the feeling is.. I lost my dog once too.. Skiiboo..

Joan D'Arcy said...

May Bobbi RIP. Amen.

Anonymous said...

kecian si bobby..

Anonymous said...

kecian si bobby..

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo