Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moving On


After the tearful farewell of our friend and brother Clarence, I believe that he would want us to move on, happy. So, I've changed the song in my blog, for starters. And I decided to move on and be happier. But it also gave me a reason to take better care of myself too. I am trying hard to stop smoking on weekends..I don't on weekdays ,funny, I suppose but when you go out and having a drink or so, the urge to light a cigi is somewhat too much to decline. Heck, there goes the will power. So, I'm back to my get healthy times. I've started with doing weights again. I think after one year since my collar bones snapped out, I'm ready to do some strength training although the shoulder is nothing like it was before.

It's always best to take care of oneself's health though. I hate jogging though! I enjoy the thought of running and sweating your brains off. But I simply dread when the time actually comes, finding your shoes, putting on your running shorts or shirt. Aduh...susah. Damn hard man! So, running is not really for me. I'm sticking on the trekking instead, slow walk uphill and downhill of course. Ahh.. no running like a mad cow (do cows run?). No competitiveness involved. Guys do this though. When we run or jog, you will always get one or two guys trying so hard to impress. And I bet the girls aren't even looking. If they (guys)had horns, they'll probably honk. They would always and enjoy the overtaking bit, it's like those little Perodua Kancil cars overtaking bigger vehicles, so proud. And when they do overtake you, they'll make sure they give you a 'wow, look at me , I am so strong and fast' kinda look. Idiots..hahaha. Like do we really care? I don't bloody care if it was the CM who pass me by, nope. 'Please feel free to overtake, sila, sila'. I just want to complete my run and rush for water. The last time I had a run with Mesh was at the Likas Sports complex lake. Two rounds and I'm done. If there was a taxi service there, I'd hail one down. No joke.

Did you know one Big Mac is around 400 calories. Do you know how many rounds you'd have to make to burn the bloody thing off? Well I don't.. but I'm sure its more than a 10 minute run. But I suppose if you spend 2 hours walking in a mall, would that burn enough calories for another burger? Hmm.. But then again, I'm vain. I am proud to say that I am a big time Metrosexual. Hey, I am in the same congregation as David Beckham, George Michael and Brad Pitt. So, there. But it's a good thing though, well to me that is. It keeps me well 'oiled' and tuned if you know what I mean. So I wash, tone and moisturise, but it keep me looking clean and good..(ooh I do hope so). Playing tennis,Aikido, gym, swim and trekking keep me healthy and fit. So, I ain't gonna complain. A friend told me that it is the society and fashion magazines, pour homme or elle especially influence you to want to look like an Angelina, a Nicole Kidman, a Brad Pitt for that matter. I guess it does but it depends on how you look at it. Me? Health comes first. If all these keeps you away from the doctor's office, and why not? If it keeps your BP on an optimum level,..I say get those Nikes and keep running boy! If you get compliments on having good skin and looking young..ger , well heck, keep moisturising! ooohhh..you could actually use oatmeal, honey and white egg. Its a good mask..ermmm..well that's another story.

People, no one has the right to tell you to stop maintaining good health and looking good. Tell them to fart in the helmet and smell it! Or tell them to douche himself/herself with clorox! To me, if someone ever tells me that, I just remind myself, that, I earned it. No one pays my bills or put food on my table but myself. So, there!! Say what you like b*%$h!!! Ooopss.. it's 5:30am.. damn..Sorry people, time for my beauty rest.

My tips to simple rules in life though, there are five (05):
1) Eat well, (go easy on the fat).
2) Exercise when you have the time(make time people!)Kickboxing is good.
3) Don't sweat over the small stuff. There are better things to worry about in life than to worry about getting ketchup spilled on your shirt or the kids are crying or you left your favourite cd on the car dashboard and it melted or your girlfried/boyfriend/husband/wife slept with someone else (well at least they have some form of exercise, right?..if this happens, apply rule number 2. Kick ass!
4) Take vitamins A,C & E - antioxidants..very good!
5) Learn to be happy for yourself and others. Smile

and 6) Have enough sleep and sex! . Oh did I say 5 rules? Well I lied.

Keep moisturising y'all ! Good morning...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo