Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kaamatan Open House Day

It was pouring, raining cats & dogs, raining men whatever you called it. It rained heavily. Arteo had a badly case of craving a siopon. I have ordered 2 from a friend but unfortunately at the very last minute it was forgotten. I don't blame him, busy guy.

Nevertheless, Me & Mesh managed to find one or two around Babagon area. At 8 p.m the dinner started with a gong. My kampong people was aplenty but lets put it this way when it comes to gong beating. You can tell from the sound that it is coming from our kampung because we suck! hehehe. There was live music as well and some of our older folks started doing their best Elvis, Engelbert, Elton, Sinatra and the whole 60's gym gang impersonation. I'll let you imagine the scenario... Yup, you can almost hear them sing right.?

My friends ended up in my den and we started drinking. no water and soft drinks allowed. I had Vodka, JW Swing, chivas, Mango Rum and the Siopon. These guys and gurls finished evrything!! daymn! Initially some didn't have the balls to take the challenge on the siopon. Its reputation of being near lethal was overrated I guess. But..having said that, after a few rounds of Swing, everyone started giving the harmless teracotta jar a bit of a sip or two. Now the party is official on!

We started from 8:00pm and finished almost everything from my bar except for the Tequila and Baileys and few bottles of wine. We left and moved to Island Bar..Imagine that! Did we had fun? Araimai tiiiii...

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo