Friday, February 8, 2008

Tattoo..

Got another one..hehehehe.. Now I have 3. The tribal 'Seahorse', the Egyptian Eye Of Horus and a Phoenix. Now the latter came about because i need to cover the shoulder scars (surgery, remember..) Painful you are asking? Yup but it's not that excruciating. I believe that would be my last one..(hehehe i hope). Each tattoos symbolises some of my characteristics, beliefs or something I find some truth ,..oh whatever. The Seahorse came about because, saya takut laut! Yes, people, I was afraid of the sea. The seahorse to me symbolises movement, independence and loyalty..naahhh!! The Eye Of Horus, symbolises 'watch my back'. It is a symbol of protection & luck. The Eye of Horus statements created 6-term rounded off numbers. 1) Smell 2) Sight 3) Thought 4)Hearing 5) taste & 6) touch. The Pheonix (FengHuang) on the other hand, symbolizes virtue, foresight and devotion and was associated with the empress. The pheonix derived from the combination of the first two mythical pheonixes - the Feng which was male and Huang that was female - to symbolize a harmony of Yin and Yang. The pheonix carries with it eternal truths and is immortal -able to rise from the ashes of death. The pheonixwill only stay where there is just rule. The feathers of the pheonix are often depicted containing the five fundamental colors: black/blue, white, red, green and yellow that relate to the 'Five Elements'... Now you know...Gong Xi fa Chai

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo