Sunday, February 17, 2008

Intelligence. To Tell Or Not To Tell?

I think and believe that everyone is nice. But recently I read certain blogs and found out a little more about people, trying my best not to judge them. That's the way they are. Regardless how much we want to tell them, they are wrong or you shouldn't say that or that is not right to judge people. But they have their rights too, right? OK, say a lady say something like "oh my god look at that woman. She is so fat and she is wearing a tight top and you could see all her flabs and folds. What on earth was she thinking?" And this lady herself is not thin. Hypocritical? There are people out there who consider themselves clever or intelligent and brags about it so much. I kept quiet. Most of us are nice. We know about it but we kept out gob shut. I mean, to me personally, if those people are so clever & intelligent (so they say), why do they have to discriminate, being degaratory towards others & top of all being hypocritical. Intelligence is defined as being the capacity to acquire & apply knowledge, the faculty of thought & reason. When we label people, discriminate them intentionally (when we write about them, that is intentional as we have digested and 'composed' these accumulated thoughts into written texts), then to me, these people are not that intelligent after all. They do not have the ability to evaluate, comprehend & to accept. Their lacking in abstract thought. But do you tell them? Do you tell people of whom you are acquainted, "hey you shouldn't say that or I believe what you wrote is not acceptable because look at you, aren't you being a hypocrite?" I suppose, it's better just to evaluate, comprehend, reason, adapt and accept the situation. Most of all, keep it to yourself (this is optional..hehehe). What say you? Lastly, here is a question: You are in an elevator and the guy in front of you farts. And mother of mercy!, the smell was definitely not aroma therapy. You feel like your eyes were gonna pop out, your lungs starting to fail, you get goose bumps, head suddenly gets heavy and dizzy. Now do you tell him "Hey man, can you not fart in an elevator next time. You stinky ass." Or hold your breath and press the button to the next floor and pray that your nose wouldn't fall off. Think about it, bye y'all....

1 comment:

GuRaNgAk said...

This is indeed very hard.. To tell or not to tell.. Hmm.. Hindi ko alam pok.. :D

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo