Monday, November 8, 2010

We Do Need To Change

"I love you just the way you are". "I love you for who you are". Heard this before? To me personally, I find this statement overrated. I believe that change is sometimes good if it is a positive one. There is nothing wrong in changing ourselves. I do not believe in staying stagnant, refuse to change oneselves for betterment.

When we have a traumatic breakup, most times, we as human beings would make references to the past, reliving the chapters of the past and make comparisons. Now, I do this or let me rephrase it, I did it. A change is inevitable. Attitude towards a future relationship changes. Your perception changes. How you look and assess a new partner changes as well. I for one am more careful. I do not fall in love easily. It'll take me months before I could say the word I love you, and mean it. And now, it'll probably take even longer I guess. Fundamentally I am still the easy going, goofy, honest guy that everyone knows. However when it comes to the matters of the heart, then I have changed, not that much but enough for myself to notice. Don't get me wrong though. I have changed in a good positive way. I try, yup try to look at people's best characters. And try to learn to understand their negative traits more. That way, I am able to accept them eagerly and who knows eventually love them.

But till then, I am learning still but I am a believer in change and progress. I want to be a less bitter person and less competitive and most of all being judgmental. Is there any hope, then I hope there is. We do need to change.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

It`s really interesting to reed. But all thk about other. Why so?

Anonymous said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!

Anonymous said...

I really liked your article.

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo