Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RESOLUTION

I have just finished, finally, arranged one of my songs to be included in my Engliah album. Me & Ben(my younger brother) completed it tonight after he made tortilla. Aahh, good to have a chef at home.

Resolution - this song is about people having to go through life changes and making resolutions to be better or do this they have not dreamed of doing. Its a dance track of which I am in the midst of negotiating with some dancers. Will be meeting them tomorrow and let them listen to the track. I will be performing this song hopefully, at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant at Beverly Hotel, kota Kinabalu in conjunction to the World AIDS day. Yup I'm doing this for free but heck, I get free publicity too. Ain't that bad though.

Need to get my dance routine ready by this weekend. I have 3 weeks to practise the dance routine which I hope would be fantastic! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo