Monday, November 17, 2008

New House



What can I say..I'm really excited with the idea of moving to my first own house at Taman Shangrila Country,Jalan Minintod, Kibabaig Penampang. I am currently staying at my family house,but renovated downstairs.

Ok, just to share bout the new house. Its a four bedroom house with three washrooms. Since Mesh is helping me to take care of Rex when I am in Sandakan,so he is now officially my housemate. Thanks Po..

One room will be converted into studio cum office & walk-in wardrobe. One room is for visitors. One is Mesh's room downstairs & of course master bedroom is mine. I have just finished buying some basic furnishing,living roomset,dining set & a giant wardrobe. I have also bought the lightings which cost me RM3,000!! I have to buy bedroom sets for all three rooms,washing machine, stove,fridge,airconds etc.. Oh,I hope to get the kitchen built in cabinets in also.


The bad news is, the developer WKLand(subsidiary of Wong Kwok)just informed me that the O.C will only be out by Chinese New Year 2009!! Looks like I will have to wait another 3 months before I can move in the new house. But looking on the good news, the developer has to pay 3 months of my progressive payment..yes!! And, this also gives me 3 months to save money to get the other goods in.

16 comments:

Tigerlily of Borneo said...

Can't wait for the house-warming...weeeeeeeweeeet!

Nice house, Jr! Sounds like its going to fabulously done up on the inside too!

Anonymous said...

ya...ya..
me pun can' wait...heheheh
sa mo stay snoog guestroooms..wkakak
kalu ndak pun masterbdromms..(dat time ko d luar la jr)wkakakak
peewit..opsss terlbh suda

ArnabGumuk said...

uina..aku ingat pic2 tu la rumah baru ko..punya lawa jr..klu gitu la rumah mu..aku pun sanggup tulung jaga dogs ko!!hehehehe

Gidong said...

lama lagi lah tu ada studio o2c huahahahaha

XiGorX said...

lalalalalala...landscaping leave it to me kio...kaaaavagu dau...hahaha....

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

TQ,tq.. Gidong..tulung cat rumah.. Ham..interior tidak lah mcm tu, how I wish. But sure ada housewarming..

jasonjay said...

si mesh urus landscape, gidong tukang cat, si arnag tukang jaga anjing ...

... i look after the gate jak la ... sayang bah tu bunga kena curi ... he he he

kuai said...

Gilaaa... cantik!.. Contemporary lagi tuh...

JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...

otuk..kawan2 nibaru planning ja..kurang lebih lah..Jason jg pintu..buat apa? Takut bunga hilang otukoi. Bagus kotulung jaga bar..hehehe.

BoBby said...

Sa rasa sa mau jaga sound system and mic dia sekali...buley ka? hehehhe

Girllyen said...

Wah.. syok neh rumah oo..

Anonymous said...

sa..mo jaga tuan da..wkakaka
bulika??
wlalaala

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory cards is such a chore... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are legit, around a bunch of electronics shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't drop in the next month or so.

I've been done in by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what apparently was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell by $5 in a week.

(Submitted on NewPost v2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

uina..sia pun baru mau beli rumah sana tu. hopefully will be able to move in by april.. bah, neighbour la kita ni nanti o.. hehe!

NoeL said...

How's the hse? any comments regarding the hse n surroundings? bcoz i have seen it n love it very much, plan 2 buy it. can share ur comments? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Thanks.

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo