Saturday, January 12, 2008

Judging people

Why is it that mere people like us tend to judge people? I am no angel honestly and do have my share of 'crime' for judging people based on 10 minutes first impression. Some, at worst, bitched about people they hardly know. Does that make us, people more 'interesting'? I guess but why do we actually do it. What is it then ? 1) Out of jealousy ( he/she may be better looking, better 'aura', everyone seems to like him/her more etc). 2) It makes the night or day more 'fun'. It's always better to talk about people when they don't know that they are being talked about? 3) A simple and harmless way to pass time..(I'd probably choose this..hehee).

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo