Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Holidays

Whew...!! It's been ages since my last blog and I didn't did that one, compose I mean. This year's Christmas has been different a big change to years before. I have my new 'kids' now to spend, my partner, my family and a new in law from Uruguay, Roger married my youngest sis, baby. And, an enormous change , I went to church after 8 years of absence. Don't ask but I'm glad. A family tradition of which everyone enjoys, with a yearly rotation in being santa, hehehe. Christmas Eve Dinner. Only person missing is my sister Adalita, being in the USA proves abit of a challenge for her. She wanted to come but to take 2 weeks leave is too difficult for her. Her hubby Dev couldn't take that long leave as well. Love & miss her. I bought prezzies for my in laws, something I have not done before. And for me, shoes. I have lost few shoes to the mercy of my dogs. Therefore to avoid further damage to my new pairs, I bought a shoe cabinet. Loads to food and drink which is criminal to some! But the best of all christmases, I got an almost a week off, something hard to come by in the last 2 years since my promotion and transfer to Sandakan. Merry Christmas all. Hope you all had a smashing one this year.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo