Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DIRTY PAW & WET BLANKET -Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

She was scratching excessively and seemed unstoppable when she starts whilst making that weird sound. Yuki was having a bad case of eczema due her being a very sensitive pooch. The sound? Oh..well it sounded as if she was making chicken mushroom soup and the bubbling of the boiling soup was near similar, well to me anyway. I had to wake up to find out how she was. 3:00am, great. There goes my beauty rest, abruptly challenged. “Hi princess, you o.k?” as she wagged her tail in delight. I blindly made myself out of the bedroom towards the bathroom where I kept her skin spray. Poor Yuki, being a Japanese Spitz, still not being accustomed to being ‘naked’. The vet had to shave her beautiful, white long coat due to her skin problem. Spraying her back lightly and giving her a nice rub, I left my little Sinead O’Connor back to her slumber beside my bed. Not even bothering to wash my hands, I dozed off.

“Now the best place to go scuba diving in Greece is near the ..” Tit, tit, tit, tit……( I don’t mean one heap of breast).. The alarm went off. I was in Greece with my friend Romeo, scuba diving..muck diving to be exact. Damn, it was a dream. Funny how you tend to incorporate the sounds of your real surroundings into your dream. Remember how you also dreamt of having a pee in the loo and you are actually doing it in bed. Well, that’s another story. It was 5:00am and I have to catch a plane back to work. Opening the door, I braced myself as I knew the rest of the bunch would jump onto me. Rex was the first to jump and followed by the rest, Rocky, Sisqo & Angelo. Hell yeah, 5 dogs. They get extremely excited early in the mornings and then they’d run into the living as if they were looking for something. Rubbing my eyes and scratching my privates, I walked to the door to release the highly excited canines out to relieve themselves. I’ve trained them since they were small, house train them. It took me an average of 2 weeks to train them not to poo-poo and pee-pee in the house. The house smelt of a bad day at the public toilet then but things are much better now. Much, much better rather.

After getting made up and dressed, I woke Romeo up. He had no choice but to send me off to the airport that early. I thank him for being there to take care of the house and the dogs. Aren’t that what housemates are trained for? Bless him. Slamming the door shut, I headed to the check in counter and queued up behind a group of tourists, English. Southern accent. Hmm.. must be from Essex, London or Sussex probably. Having been in the British isle for over four years, I somehow thank my innate inquisitive self. I shared an apartment with a Scot and a scouser (a Liverpool guy). Inquisitive.. well checking out all the clubs and pubs in the whole bloody England is inquisitive right? A whole new perspective I guess. “Please God, don’t let me sit next to someone with bad BO, and I promise to be nice to people for the rest of the day.” That’s a routine I always do before boarding a plane. I’m not being discriminating towards people who believe in keeping their own environment as natural as possible. No, I’m not. I just happened to detest the yield of their so call believe! Oh come on people! Have you not heard or seen adverts of beautiful models slowly gliding their well waxed pits with deodorant? Do I need to purposely gag when you smell and sitting next to me? Do I need to waste my food by regurgitating in front of people and embarrass myself? Lindsay Lohan would have nodding with approval I suppose. Was she the bulimic one? I sat alone. God loves me! Thank you.

No comments:

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo