Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'M STILL SICK!

Today I went to KB with Mesh becoz I'm trying so hard to fight this sickness. I am fever, flu, bad coughing and bodyaches since wednesday. My medication from the doctor has finished and I'm still having on & off fever, chills now and again. My cough was so bad that my throat bled and now it freaking hurts. After coming back from KB (ohh I bought honey..to soothe my throat)..we went to Donggongon to see the doctor again after having dinner. I had a nice chicken lihing soup..yuumm.. Apparently, the Tagal Festival was on today at Buhavan Square, so there were hundreds of people anxiously waitig or the Rainforest beauties to start parading their stuff. Then we met Mamai & Tom, also happened to be there too. Gogds was there too, busy snapping pictures.

Soon after, I went to see the doctor and told him that I'm still not well. Sure enough, I still have fever even after 4 days! He asked me a questioned which dreaded but was playing on my mind. "Are there any dengue/malaria cases at your place?" Daymn,..! Apparently, having on & off fever is a symptom of malaria!! Oh man! But he quicky assured me that having a cough may rule the disease out..but... if the sickness persist even after completion my second dose of medication, I need to go for a blood test. Shit! I hope I dont need to.

Well, going to bed now coz I'll be flying back to Sandakan tomorrow morning. But I'll be back again on wednesday..(Yes!) meeting 2 days. Then weekend will be aramai tii weekend..(need catching up to do).. Bye.

"Love For All, hatred To None"

2 comments:

SciaS said...

Ya! I was there (buhavan square) and saw you too hehehe

Archie said...

Hehe... u need more rest i think

Tennis Quote From My Favourite Player

" I think about that sometimes - learning to play in a parking lot, stringing nets between cars. I learned to play by hitting against a brick wall, not a ball machine or other players. And my Father was my coach - teaching me from a twenty year-old book. When I hear people say that you can't make it in tennis if you don't have a lot of money, I know they're wrong. We didn't have much money. But I loved the sport and that was enough." - Monica Seles -

In Bed With Rex

In Bed With Rex
Hmm..daddys bed is so much better than mine..!

Hey Rex

Hey Rex
Aww..he was 3 months then..

Rex & Bobbi

Rex & Bobbi
Playtime..I like this caviar taste tennis ball..yumm.. Not. Goku stop scratching Rex's butt!

My Idols

My Idols
Whitney, Luther, Kylie & Monica

Just junior

Just junior
Me, Myself & I

The Doggies

The Doggies
Rex, Bobbi & Sisqo