One for the road. The Taal Cowboys! Hehehe..after 1'30" in boat ride, to and fro. almost 2 hours by horse. Did I tell my ass hurts like hell. then the numbness sets in.. OOhh mommy I can't feel my ass. Did I shit myself cos I can't feel a thing! The boat ride was way fun. Me & Mesh took off our shirts off because it was way choppy and everyone was wet. Hahaha..it was like being thrown a pail of water. wet but damn enjoyable. We got sunbunt after that. Ahh we reached back to the resort and we opt of a chicken adobo lunch. 5 minutes and it was gone. It was one heck of a dish. The ice water was divine.(maybe its because we were so thirsty). This pic was taken after the hearty meal. Mesh enjoyed the chili. OMG, I can feel my ass!
Carrot Top Texted Manager 'Done' Before Suicide Attempt
-
Carrot Top was informed that allegations of sexual misconduct were coming
out about him around an hour before he attempted to take his own life ...
this ac...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment