Poor Rex. When I got home from Sandakan last night, normally Rex would be jumping for joy welcoming me home, but not yesterday. He came to greet me but with a very unenthusiastic wag of his tail. I knew straight away that he was not himself. I talked to him for a bit. As I sat down on the couch, I called him and he obediently came. Putting his head on my lap, he obviously needed some hugs from me. I did so, a rub behind his ears, kissed his furry cheeks and loads of hugs. He then gave this sad puppy eyes and I knew he was sick. I tried feeding him but he refused to eat. I told him that we'll see Dr. Skinner tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I bet he understood as he slowly moved to his usual spot. Next morning we went to see Doc. He had a temperature, a fever. So Rex got a jab and some antibiotics. Took him home and gave him loads of water. 4 hours later, he was better! Yeah! I fed him and he finished his meal. Yes! But no long walks and jogging for him today. He needs his rest. Tomorrow ah boy, we'll go for a nice long walk...But for now, get some rest.
Nor'easter Slams East Coast With Flooding In Dramatic Videos
-
A nor'easter has been pummeling the East Coast with heavy wind and rain ...
and even though the worst is yet to come, pics and video show devastating
coast...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment